A/C Service & Repair
Residential or Commercial AC/Heating (HVAC) sales, repairs, installation, maintenance, replacement, and service, performed by our highly skilled HVAC technicians.
Regular maintenance for your heating and air conditioning units is very important.
Your heating and air conditioning system should be inspected at least once a year to help avoid unexpected breakdowns.
How often should I change my filter?
All the air in your home circulates and recirculates through the same filter attached to your indoor unit. Air filters are designed to remove dust particles to keep the air you breathe clean. But as filters become clogged, your air conditioning and heating system work less efficiently and cost you more to operate. If left unchanged long enough, your system could fail completely.
Changing your central air conditioning unit’s air filter at least once every six months will not only help you save on your monthly bills but also will help extend the life of your system. Changing the filter every three months is even better.
When should I have my AC system serviced?
You should have a regular HVAC tune up (one AC tune up, one furnace tune up) twice a year, typically at the beginning of each heating and cooling season, to ensure that your system is working efficiently before the weather gets too hot or too cold. However, maintenance may be scheduled at any time.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide:
- AC Systems & Heat Pumps: Service & replacement, Upgrades.
- Mini Splits: Upgrades, Sizing, Installation, Maintenance, Repair, ect.
- Full System Checks: Coil cleaning, condensate drain cleaning, Freon level checks, ect.
- Duct Work: Repair, Install, leakage testing, sizing, duct cleaning.
- Indoor Air Quality: Filtration systems, UV Lighting, Purification.
- Smart Home Upgrades: Thermostats, Leak detectors, Dampers, Insulation.
- Home Evaluation: A Comfort Specialist will evaluate your home for areas of possible energy savings. This can be done using infrared technology.